13 November 2012

Introducion of participants - Anjesa

Pershendetje nga Kosova!

I'm Anjesa Haziraj, 19 yrs old! I live in Gjakova, Kosovo. I'm in high school it's my last year of high school. I can speak English as you see and ein bischen deutsch ( little bit German ).
 
I like so many things like nature, sport, music, etc. I love sport in general, I can understand every sport easily. But basketball is my favorite sport and I play basketball for my city team. I love winter season and I love snowboarding, can't wait for snow! :) 
 

I'm so open with people and I like to make new friends! I can fit with people easily.
I'm so lucky to be one of participants of this youth exchange and can't wait to meet you all my new friends!

See you soon! ^_^

 
https://www.facebook.com/anjesa4
 
--
 

The project "Celebrate the Difference!" is co-financed from the EU programme YOUTH in Action, German national agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment