26 November 2012

Back in reality

Today is the 26th of November 2012. The day that in the past month i was most afraid of.
You will ask why? Because i knew i would feel as i feel right now, and i was kinda not so looking forward to it.

All of the participants are probably back home by the moment of my writing, and everything that happened in Breisach is already behind us. I had amazing time with all of you guys, i met many wonderful people, did many nice things, learned a lot useful information, drank a lot of German beer, ate humongous amounts of gummy bear and took a lot of pictures that will help me carry the memories of this wonderful trip forever.

Every single time i left an exchange, the next words are said to me, and said by me "don't forget me please, we will communicate trough facebook, we will meet again". And guess what? That almost never happened.

So this is an appeal to all of you: let's make this exchange memorable as long as we can, and don't let us forget all the nice things that we witnessed in Breisach and on the roads through Germany.

I love you all, i miss you all, i will never forget you!
Let's celebrate the success we achieved!

CHEERS!!!


















--



The project "Celebrate the Difference!" is co-financed from the EU programme YOUTH in Action, German national agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment