04 November 2012

Introduction of participants - Yaroslava

Hi there, everyone! I am very excited to see you all in two weeks and I guess it would be nice if we know something about each other beforehand :) So here I start: my name is Yaroslava, but you can also call me Yara, I am 26, coming from Ukraine and study in Marburg right now. I am in my final semester of Peace and Conflict studies. I have spent a large time of my life traveling and living in different countries, and therefore feel myself at home pretty much everywhere where there are nice people and good food :)





 --


The project "Celebrate the Difference!" is co-financed from the EU programme YOUTH in Action, German national agency.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yara, thanks a lot for the nice portrait and the pictures! I hope other people will follow suit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola everybody!
    I am Dijana and i will be part of the Macedonian team :) i am 20, currently i am studying economy and i will graduate this year.
    Same as Yara, love traveling, love meeting new people - this is my 9th YE.
    Can't wait to meet you all and see you soon!
    Regards!

    p.s here is my pic.

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/35449_3938701102730_1719243293_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dijana! Thanks for your message here. I will make a new post out of it, okay? And if you send me your email address, I can invite you to become author of the blog too. Best, Seb.

      Delete