07 November 2012

Introduction of participants - Josefine

Hello everyone!

My name is Josefine and I am super excited to have the opportunity to meet you all. For now, I won’t reveal too much of myself, cause I don’t want to spoil anything… just know that I love to laugh and smile and to meet people from different cultures. I didn’t have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from the Balkan yet, so this is something very exciting for me. I am really looking forward to learn about each and every one of you.

Here is the most recent picture of me, which was taken in Chambéry, France. I forgot to tell you: I also like food. =)

See you soon!






--
 

The project "Celebrate the Difference!" is co-financed from the EU programme YOUTH in Action, German national agency.

1 comment:

  1. well if you like food, that means that we have something in common from the start :))))

    ReplyDelete