12 November 2012

Introduction of Participants - Ibadete

Hello everyone!

My name is Ibadete. I'm 21 years old and I am from Albania.  I've just started a Master of Science in Finance. I chose to study Finance because I think it will give me the possibility to work in important Albanian companies and contribute on their financial performance. I've promised myself to work hard to accomplish my goals ;).

Apart from the studies, I have a lot of hobbies too. I like reading books, listening to music, spending time with my friends etc. I may say I've got the team spirit, I like meeting new people and share my experieces with them.
That's not all about me, but all I can say for now :).

Can't wait to meet u!
 












--
 

The project "Celebrate the Difference!" is co-financed from the EU programme YOUTH in Action, German national agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment